This newly updated third edition provides industry best practices, insights into issues encountered by community bank directors in today’s environment and how to effectively serve on community bank boards of all sizes.
Here are some of the topics covered:
- Enhancing Shareholder Value
- Effective Community Bank Strategic Planning
- Dealing With The Regulators In An Uncertain Environment
- Community Bank Mergers and Acquisitions
- Dealing With Fair Lending Issues
- Capital Raising
Author Jeffrey C. Gerrish, is a member of the consulting and law firms of Gerrish Smith Tuck based in Memphis, Tenn. Through his involvement with over 2,000 community banks in 50 states, Mr. Gerrish is an industry expert on the needs of bank directors.
Bank Director Program Participant Price: $79 (Not enrolled in the Bank Director Program? Click here to learn more.)
* For ICBA members and BDP participants, each additional copy is $49; for nonmembers, each additional copy is $79. To order multiple copies or to receive the BDP price, please order by fax or call Community Banker University at 800-422-7285.
Print Order Form