Length: 90 Minutes
How do you make an effective presentation to loan committee? How does it really work? How do you overcome the fear and intimidation factor?
Attend this webinar and learn skill building techniques that include the “do’s & don’ts” of loan committee, “reading” the personalities of the committee members, understanding the difference between an “outside” versus “inside” committee member, exploring “group dynamics,” and tips on how to actually make a clear, concise, and motivating presentation.
This session will also cover the “supporting” disciplines of negotiation skill building, communications, and “personal” marketing. The webinar concepts will be reinforced through a series of “mini” case studies.
- Gain an understanding of effective presentation skills in loan committee
- Learn to conquer fear and intimidation in making your presentation
- Analyze the “do’s and don’ts” of loan committee, personality types, group dynamics, and motivating presentations
- Review the related topics of negotiation skill building, communications, and personal marketing
- Summarize the webinar concepts through case studies
Commercial lenders, relationship managers, credit analysts, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
Presenter: David Osburn, Osburn & Associates
ICBA Members: $219
1.5 CPE Credit
Print Order Form