This course is designed to introduce you to internal auditing and provide tools and step-by-step procedures to establish and maintain an effective internal audit function within your bank.
• The steps to establish and internal audit function
• Phases of a complete audit cycle
• Methods for documenting and evaluating internal controls
• Various approaches for reporting audit results
• Sampling techniques
• The importance of following up on audit recommendations
• Auditor responsibilities concerning fraud
• Understanding the Auditor’s Role
• Planning an Audit
• Internal Controls and Fieldwork
• Internal Audit Plan and Other Administrative Matters
• Reporting Audit Results
This course is worth 1 CPE credit.