Recorded: February 16, 2017
Length: 60 Minutes
December saw us with a Fed rate increase almost one year, to the day, since the last hike in 2015—but will 2017 play out in the same way as 2016? It’s unlikely, but as we learned last year, we need to prepare for the unexpected (President Trump, anyone?).
The most successful institutions are those which have constant involvement by key decision makers, a forward-looking approach to strategic discussions and a willingness to utilize liquidity and capital to position the balance sheet for optimal performance. And deposit management remains at the forefront of all balance sheet management discussions.
Join us for this webinar where you’ll learn the importance of an integrated risk management process, how to gain an optimal balance between retail and wholesale funding and how to optimize your Asset Liability Management process to best incorporate model results.
Major topics covered:
- Wholesale leverage strategies for a fast start in 2017
- Developing a deposit game plan in reaction to the Fed move
- The importance of Board education
- Effective liquidity management in a tightening environment
- Developing and enhancing a forward-looking, strategically-focused ALCO process
Presenter: Darling Consulting Group
Print Order Form