Recorded: November 14, 2017
Length: 90 Minutes
Attend this proactive webinar and receive a thorough overview of commercial lending “loan documentation” with an emphasis on “commercial real estate” transactions.
Basic “business” structure, loan “structure,” and loan “support” will be highlighted along with a review of “commercial real estate” loan documentation including promissory notes, business loan agreements, deeds of trust, assignment of rents, hazardous substances certificates, subordination agreements, landlord waivers, flood insurance notices, and other supporting documents including corporate resolutions, guarantees, and Reg B notices.
Additionally, the related concepts of managing “problem” commercial real estate loans/collateral, MAI appraisals, leases, “fee simple” and judicial foreclosures, “deficiency” judgments, the “single form of action rule,” and other legal issues dealing with commercial real estate transactions will be reviewed.
The webinar will be summarized via a “hands-on” comprehensive commercial real estate “loan documentation” case study.
- Be introduced to commercial loan documentation
- Review basic “business” structure, loan structure, and loan support
- Highlight “commercial real estate” loan documentation including promissory notes, deeds of trust, landlord waivers, and guarantees
- Discuss related concepts of “problem” commercial real estate loans/collateral, MAI appraisals, leases, foreclosures, deficiency judgments, and other “legal issues” with commercial real estate transactions
- Analyze comprehensive “loan documentation” case study
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
Presenter: David Osburn, Osburn & Associates
Print Order Form