Recorded: March 24, 2015
Length: 90 Minutes
This webinar will review loan committee presentation "skill building techniques" that include the "do's & don'ts" of loan committee, "reading" the personalities of the committee members, understanding the difference between an "outside" versus "inside" committee member, and exploring "group dynamics."
Additionally, "tips and techniques" will be displayed on how to make a clear, concise, and motivating presentation and overcome the "fear" and "intimidation" factor.
This session will also cover the "supporting" disciplines of negotiation skill building, communications, and "personal" marketing.
The presentation concepts will be reinforced through a series of presentation scenarios.
- Gain an understanding of effective presentation skills in loan committee
- Learn to make motivating presentations and conquer fear and intimidation
- Analyze the "do's and don'ts" of loan committee, personality types, group dynamics
- Review the related topics of negotiation skill building, communications, and personal marketing
- Summarize the seminar concepts through presentation scenarios
Audience: Commercial lenders, relationship managers, credit analysts, private bankers, and business development officers
Presenter: David L. Osburn, MBA, CCRA; Osburn & Associates, LLC; A Business Training & Contract CFO Firm
1.5 CPE Credits
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate