Recorded: February 23, 2016
Length: 90 Minutes
Attend this proactive webinar and gain an understanding of the often complex and confusing topic of taxes!
The first part of the webinar will concentrate on personal tax return analysis while the second part will focus on the analysis of various business tax returns.
During the first part of the webinar, the following items will be covered:
- Review the basic structure of the personal 1040 federal tax return (including the various schedules and K-1 forms),
- Prepare a personal cash flow from information gleaned from the 1040,
- Discuss updates in the current tax code and how they affect the bank's clients, and
- Describe a fraudulent return.
The second part will consist of the following:
- Discuss the structure of a C corporation, S corporation, and Partnership (including LLC) tax return,
- Analyze business tax returns and prepare cash flows for these entities,
- Draw additional information from the business returns including assessment of the company's risk factors,
- Discuss updates in the current tax code as they apply to businesses, and
- Use information from the tax returns to market the services of the bank.
This webinar is a must for all bankers that need to know the "basics" of tax return analysis!
Audience: Commercial lenders, credit analysts, relationship managers, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
Presenter: David Osburn
1.5 CPE Credits
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate
Print Order Form