Community Bank Marketing Seminar
Retail wars, digital transformation, and customer demand are dramatically changing the landscape of community banking. To succeed in the competitive marketplace, community bank marketers and retail teams must be savvy, forward-thinking, and implement game-changing strategies. In this newly-created ICBA Community Bank Marketing Seminar, attendees will participate in two engaging days packed with critical information to propel a bank to the next level.
Day One: Profitability & Growth Strategy
Modern banking requires a plan of smart action for all community banks. Today’s community bank marketer must meet four “can’t ignore” challenges:
1. How does your bank successfully compete for low cost deposits?
2. How does your bank create and execute an effective customer succession plan and products to acquire millennials?
3. How does your bank manage soft and hard resources in a multi-channel world?
4. How does your bank convert its marketing function from activity-based to result-based?
The first day of this event will help you create a relevant and affordable deposit strategy, assess your bank’s product menu and recommend upgrades that are achievable and results-focused. Participants will leave with new understanding of the top five risk areas in a community bank and be armed with resources in which marketing can help mitigate the risks and align time and talent with bank profitability and growth metrics. Takeaways include a “To-Do” list and the tools to complete it.
Day Two: Digital Marketing Strategy
Your second day of the CBMS will dive into all things digital. With your bank’s website likely being the most visited “branch office” in your entire network (many times over), making sure that your online and digital strategy is strong is a vital component of any marketer’s toolbox. You’ll gain a clear understanding of the four main pillars of an online strategy to take back to your bank:
1. Site – Understand why your bank’s website should be at the center of your online efforts. We’ll look at things like mobile friendliness, analytics, conversion tracking, good landing page design, and content creation.
2. Search – Being found for not just “who you are” but “what you do” is important to remaining relevant in today’s online world. We’ll explore ways to tip the scales on SERPs (search engine result pages) both organically and via paid strategies.
3. Social – Building engagement on social networking sites is becoming harder, especially for brands (i.e. “banks”). We’ll cover some ways you can cut through the clutter and why you need to start thinking about getting your employees on board to help reach your audience and cut through the clutter.
4. Mobile – For some, the mobile device is the only device used to go online. But, when someone is on a smaller screen does that change your digital strategy? It should, and after day two you’ll know why!
We’ll also explore some of the newer technologies that are starting to “come of age” in the world of community banking. Marketing automation technology and chatbots are just a couple of things to watch… and ensure that you have them on your marketing roadmap.
Come with questions, leave with a strategic advantage!
Day One: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Day Two: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
ICBA Member: $595 – prior to Oct. 13 / $695 after Oct. 13
Bank Director Program Participants: $495
Prerequisites: No previous experience and training necessary.
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Application
Program Level: Intermediate
CPE Credits: 16
Room Rate: $179.00
Cutoff Date: 10/19/2019
make your hotel reservation and secure the negotiated room rate:
Hotel: Embassy Suites Dallas
DFW Airport North
Embassy Suites Dallas DFW Airport North
Phone: Call 972-724-2600 and ask for Group: ICBA:
The group rate of $179 is available until 10/19/2019 or when the block of rooms for ICBA are filled, whichever comes first, so make your reservations now! The room rate cannot be guaranteed once the ICBA block is filled.
Printable Registration Form
For more information, call 800-422-7285