Seminar: BSA/AML Institute (SC5610320)
November 4 6, 2020
Venue:Embassy Suites Hotel Charlotte
401 E MLK Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28202
If you decide to enroll in the certification testing after you register for the class, please contact a Community Banker University representative at 800-422-7285.
The formal requirements for financial institution compliance under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) continue to be significant. With the regulatory agencies committing to tougher and more inclusive BSA/AML examinations, it is just as important as ever to make certain your BSA/AML program is appropriate for your institution's risk exposure. Attendees will cover the primary requirements of each segment of the regulation and receive guidance on best practice expectations in each area. When completed, each attendee will have the in-depth knowledge, resources, and peer networks to effectively manage their BSA/AML function or to audit this function properly. Learning objectives include:
- Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering program requirements, including emerging trends, and industry observations.
- Traditional financial recordkeeping elements of currency transactions, monetary instrument sales, and funds transfers.
- A comprehensive look at the CTR and SAR forms, including filing scenarios and dynamic “should you file” discussions.
- Customer Identification Program (CIP) requirements including the Customer Due Diligence and Beneficial Ownership requirements.
- High-risk customer monitoring tactics-including an in-depth discussion on account ownership expectations, enhanced account review, and OFAC compliance.
- A look at the key suspicious activity monitoring program components.
- Techniques to improve your BSA risk assessment to address all business lines and risk exposures at various levels within your bank.
Start Time: 8:30 am Day One
End Time: Noon Day Three
Who should attend: BSA and AML officers, compliance officers, auditors, directors and training managers
20 CPE Credits
Program Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: No previous experience and training necessary.
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
ICBA Member: $1,295 (with testing fee: $1,445)
Nonmember: $1,695 (with testing fee: $1,945)
Nonbanker: $2,095 (with testing fee: $2,345)
CERTIFICATION TESTING FEE
ICBA Member: $150
Certification Designation: Certified BSA/AML Professional (CBAP)
Hotel Information: Embassy Suites by Hilton -- Charlotte Uptown
Cutoff Date: 10/2/2020
The number to call for reservations is 800-362-2779
Please reference the group name: Independent Community Bankers of America (BSA/AML Institute
Print Registration Form
NOTE: The hotel
may not be ready to take reservations until January 2020.
USE OF PHOTOS & VIDEO CONTENT.
or participation in an ICBA event constitutes an agreement by the participant
to ICBA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the
participant’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, digital media,
electronic reproductions and audio files/recordings of and at such events and