Seminar: Smart Marketing Workshop (SM5293117)
August 8 9, 2017
Venue:Embassy Suites - Bloomington
2800 American Boulevard West
Bloomington, MN 55431-1205
2 Days, 2 Strategic Marketing Campaigns
- Guided process by the Mills Marketing Team
- Results you can use
- Roundtable format where you’ll collaborate with peers
What You’ll Learn
DAY ONE: How to Acquire Low-Cost Deposits
- Decision-making research. Which customers are more likely to have deposits at other financial institutions? What are people saving for? We’ll review data to help you choose your target audience and your message.
- Channel optimization tactics. Using research, we can help you match prospect media usage to the channels that will deliver higher ROI.
- Messaging for target demographics. Millennials save for things, Gen Xers save for retirement. Both want leading-edge access to their money. We’ll help you create messages that deliver.
- Budget measurement and support. Do you want new customers? New deposits? Both? Understanding what you want leads to effective metrics.
- Creative development. Good creative is serious business. We’ll guide you through writing creative briefs, and show you how to optimize them.
DAY TWO: How to Grow Business Banking Relationships
- Decision-making research. How do banking preferences vary from industry to industry and what financial products are most valued? We’ll help you match your bank’s capacity with your market potential.
- Best practices and lessons learned. Review real-life examples of successful concepts and initiatives that missed the mark.
- Customer communication strategies. How should you deepen current relationships? Who should drive the effort? We’ll create a process to develop more business from customers you already serve.
- Niche optimization. Should you own a particular financial specialty? We’ll explore how to take the geographic limitations out of your footprint.
BONUS! Daily lunch briefings:
Day 1 – How to Engage 5 Generations of Customers and Employees (Becki Drahota, Mills Marketing CEO)
Day 2 – Marketing Compliance – Hot Topics (Rhonda Handy, Mills Marketing Compliance Director)
Day One 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with working lunch
Day Two 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with working lunch
Who Should Attend: Marketing officers, senior managers, retail and business relationship managers
ICBA Member Fee: (prior to July 8) $595 / (after July 8) $695
Non-member Fee: $795
18 CPE Credits
Program Level: Intermediate
To make your hotel reservations online, click here Embassy Suites Hotel Bloomington at 952-884-4811 or 1-800-Embassy and ask for Group: ICBA: Smart Marketing Seminar or Group Code: SMS when making your reservation to secure the negotiated room rate.
Rate: $165.00 per night
Reservation Deadline: 7/17/2017
For more information, call 800-422-7285.
Print Registration Form