Webinar: The strategic opportunities in CDFIs – How your bank can leverage a special federal designation: BASICS of CDFIs
April 1, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern | 1:00 pm Central | 12:00 pm Mountain | 11:00 am Pacific
Length: 45 Minutes
Being designated a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) confers numerous benefits, including access to millions in federal grants that can be used to accelerate your banks presence in its community.
Join ICBA, CDFI bankers and federal agency staff for a series of complimentary webinars over the next 3 months to learn more, including:
Basics of CDFIs - March 26 at 1pm CST, 2pm ET
- What are they and what’s the history?
- What are the types of CDFIs?
- How many are there?
- What are the requirements?
Benefits of becoming a CDFI - April 23 at 1pm CST, 2pm ET
- Why would my bank want to become a CDFI?
- What are the benefits of being a CDFI?
- How do some banks receive grants?
- How have some banks leveraged their designation?
How to become a CDFI - May 14 at 1pm CST, 2pm ET
- How does my bank apply for certification?
- What do I need to demonstrate in the application?
- What do I need to know about the annual certification?
Presenter: Michael Emancipator, ICBA and Agency Speakers
Program Level: Basic
Prerequisites: No previous experience and training necessary.
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge & Applications
ICBA Members: Complimentary
Community Banker University Unlimited Webinar Pass
For more information, call 800-422-7285.
Print Registration Form